Did you know it is necessary to complete a Census survey for all properties in New Jersey, including seasonal homes? NJ Census 2020 needs your help to spread the word and get NJ’s count numbers up, especially in shore and vacation home communities.
For any property you own but only use part of the time, follow these instructions: https://nj.gov/state/census-seasonal-homes.shtml
1. Visit my2020census.gov
2. Enter the Census ID or address for this secondary property
3. Enter “0” for the number of people living at this property
4. Hit Next, and when a “soft error” occurs, click Next again
5. Select “No” when asked to confirm no person lives at this property
6. Select primary reason – Seasonal (most likely)