Somerset County Library System of New Jersey (SCLSNJ) library staff provides proctoring service to patrons free of charge.
Please call your preferred branch to schedule an appointment.
Students must bring a photo I.D. to take their exam.
- SCLSNJ staff:
- Are able to proctor one student at a time.
- Are not able to certify that the testing institution’s instructions were followed by the student.
- Are not able to interpret test instructions for the student or assist in any technical manner with online tests.
- The test taker must:
- Make all arrangements with the testing institution.
- Assume all costs associated with the exam including postage for exam return to the testing institution.
- Contact the proctoring branch at least 5 business days prior to the exam to confirm appointment and that the test has been received.
- Verify that the testing institution accepts SCLSNJ’s proctoring guidelines.
- Read the full policy and guidelines here