Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools for 2019
by Elizabete Pata, adult services supervisor at SCLSNJ’s North Plainfield Memorial Library branch
How do you choose among the myriad of marketing tools available to businesses to help boost their digital reach to clients? Below are a list of some of the most powerful and popular marketing subscriptions available.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics provides you data on how many visitors your site is receiving; what keywords people use in Google to find your site; how long users spend on your site; which pages they visit; and more. Want to know how people are accessing your site? Google Analytics can disclose whether a user is visiting from another site, a search, an ad, and more.
- Grammarly: This writing tool automatically detects potential grammar, spelling, punctuation, word choice, and style mistakes in writing. It ensures everything you type is easy to read, effective, and mistake free.
- Mailchimp: Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing automation platform that helps businesses manage and talk to clients, customers, and other interested parties. This email marketing platform gives a number of options for designing, sending, and saving templates of your emails. It allows you to automate when emails are sent out and analyzes engagement of that content.
- Pexels: Need photo content for your posts or emails? Don’t get flagged or fined by using copyrighted images or by not properly crediting artists. Pexels allows you to access royalty-free photos on their websites and other marketing materials for commercial use.
- Canva: This graphic design tool offers a drag-and-drop feature and professional layouts to design attractive graphics. It gives users access to images, fonts, and photographs.
- Hootsuite: Hootsuite is a social media management platform. The system’s user interface takes the form of a dashboard and supports social network integrations for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube. It allows you to schedule posts in advance so you can get all your social media content for the coming weeks or months ready in one session. There are also reporting tools, that reflect which of your social media campaigns are working most effectively.
- Google Keyword Planner: Part of Google’s Adwords toolset, Google Keyword Planner can help you determine traffic levels for different search terms. Search engine optimization (SEO) tactics like keyword research can help businesses increase their online visibility. It helps determine the best keywords for your business based on ranking and performance.
- Hubspot: Hubspot offers an all-in-one advanced marketing software that can connect your accounts from all the major social media platforms. It can help you with landing pages, blogging, SEO, analytics, email marketing, and more.
- Trello: Trello allows you to track progress on projects that you are working on in tandem with others. It centralizes your online marketing strategy, eliminating email communication and frustration by keeping everyone in the loop and involved.
- The Hoth: After investing all this time into driving new customers to your services- how do you track their feedback? The Hoth is a reputation management tool that gives you a report of all your online reviews. Having access to this can allow you to see how your services are being perceived and give you the opportunity to capitalize on that information.