In response to COVID-19, every state implemented restrictions on businesses and public gatherings. These restrictions vary from state to state and, sometimes, between cities and counties. In New Jersey, businesses are slowly starting to re-open with various rules and restrictions.
- Pandemic Update for NJ Businesses: https://njchamber.com/covid19
- State of NJ Executive Directive No. 20-14: https://nj.gov/governor/news/news/562020/docs/ExecutiveDirective20-014OutdoorDining.pdf
- NJ/s Outdoor Dining, Retail Reopening Rules: https://njbiz.com/heres-rules-june-15s-retail-outdoor-dining-reopenings
- State Government Reopenings After Coronavirus (Covid-19) Lockdowns, 2020: https://ballotpedia.org/State_government_reopenings_after_coronavirus_(COVID-19)_lockdowns,_2020
- Reopening Standards and Toolkits: https://globalwellnessinstitute.org/positivelywell/reopening-standards-toolkits
Mondays at SCLSNJ will now be known as #MythbustingMondays. Our Monday share will focus on COVID-19 and relate to significant false or misleading information trends that are relevant at the moment. This information is contributed by adult services department supervisors Jennifer Konopacki, Mun Hwa Liu, and Elizabete Pata. Let’s #SpreadTruthNotGerms, #BeSafeAtHome, and always stay well informed.