Presidents Day is Monday, February 17.
- SCLSNJ’s Bridgewater branch will be open 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- SCLSNJ’s Hillsborough and Warren Twp. branches will be open 9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- All other SCLSNJ branches will be closed.
Discover the history of U.S. Presidents with SCLSNJ:
- “Abraham Lincoln, Pro Wrestler” by Steve Sheinkin
- “Action Presidents No. 1: George Washington!” by Fred Van Lente
- “Franklin D. Roosevelt” (Series: The Making of America) by Teri Kanefield
- “George Washington’s Secret Six: The Spies Who Saved America” by Brian Kilmeade and Don Yaeger
- “Honey, the Dog Who Saved Abe Lincoln” by Shari Swanson
- “Kid Presidents: True Tales of Childhood from America’s Presidents” by David Stabler
- “The Presidency” by Karen Kellaher
- “The Presidents: Visual Encyclopedia” by Philip Parker
- “The Role of President” by Cathleen Small
- “Who Named Their Pony Macaroni? Poems About White House Pets” by Marilyn Singer