Apply for a Library Card
What happens next?
- You’ll receive your new card in the mail.
- Once you get it, you can use it online right away to access eBooks, downloads, research resources and more.
- To use your card to check out library materials, bring it to any SCLSNJ location.
- Make sure you bring some form of identification with you.
- We’ll verify your information and your card will be ready for use.
You qualify for a free SCLSNJ card if you live, work or go to school in one of our fifteen member municipalities:
- Bound Brook
- Green Brook
- North Plainfield
- Peapack & Gladstone
- Rocky Hill
- South Bound Brook
- Warren Township