The enduring friendship between John and Abigail Adams is one of the greatest love stories in America’s history.
John and Abigail Adams: A Love Story (adults)
February 10, 1-2:30 p.m.SCLSNJ’s Manville Library branch
Presented by historian and storyteller Glenn W. LeBoeuf.
John and Abigail Adams: Dearest Friends (adults, teens)
February 28, 7-8 p.m.SCLSNJ’s Bridgewater Library branch
Produced by the American Historical Theatre.
Explore SCLSNJ’s Collections
- “First Family: Abigail and John Adams” by Joseph J. Ellis
- “My Dearest Friend: Letters of Abigail and John Adams” by Abigail and John Adams
- “Abigail and John: Portrait of a Marriage” by Edith B. Gelles
- “And the Rest is History: The Famous (and Infamous) First Meetings of the World’s Most Passionate Couples” by Marlene Wagman-Geller
- “Ambition and Desire: The Dangerous Life of Josephine Bonaparte” by Kate Williams
- “All That Makes Life Bright: The Life and Love of Harriet Beecher Stowe” by Josi S. Kilpack
- “Alex and Eliza: A Love Story” by Melissa de la Cruz
- “The Other Einstein: A Novel” by Marie Benedict
- “The Sharp Hook of Love” by Sherry Jones